In just a moment, you will start your application to join our team. Please review the information on this page before you begin. Your patience will be rewarded.
You must be logged in to our website before you continue to the application form.
If you are not logged in, please either log in
if you have an account or register
if you don't.
For best results, log in using the "Remember Me" option so that your session does not expire while you are typing your application. If you didn't do this, log out, then log in again using the "Remember Me" option and return to this page.
- If you are a cheater or a hacker, we WILL find out about it. Don't waste your time and ours by applying.
- Lying about anything on your application will result in rejection.
- This process will take a few days to complete. Please be patient as we review your application.
- Filing your application does NOT make you a team member, so please do not wear our tags until you are accepted.
- PLEASE check your e-mail for messages from our recruitment staff at least twice a day after you apply. The sooner you respond, the sooner your application can be processed. Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folders.
- If you are accepted, you will start a period of probation that is at least two weeks long. Be prepared to be active in game and in our community during this time.
If you have any difficulty whatsoever completing the application, or you have questions that have not been answered, please post on our forum or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for assistance. We want to hear from you!
Select the device that most closely resembles what you use to play your game:
CONSOLE (XBOX, PLAYSTATION)
PC, LAPTOP, ETC.